While an experienced and trained dentist can offer advice on whether dental implants are right for you, ultimately the decision to proceed is all yours. So let us ask you the following questions:
- Do you want to speak with confidence?
- Do you want a treatment with minimal pain?
- Do you want teeth that look & feel like natural teeth?
- Do you want a long lasting solution for missing teeth?
- Do you want efficient treatment & recovery time?
- Do you want minimal maintenance?
- Do you want a single visit procedure?
- Do you want to prevent further bone loss associated with missing teeth?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, then implant dentistry might be just what you’re looking for!
What are dental implants?
You’ve probably heard of dentures, bridges and crowns, but dental implants are the more modern and most effective way to replace your teeth and transform your smile. And Mingara Dental & Implant Centre are proud to offer TEETH ON IMPLANTS®, the revolutionary dental technique improving smiles right across the Central Coast!
The TEETH ON IMPLANTS® system is a highly effective dental technique offering dental implants that look, feel and function just like natural teeth. Your new set of teeth will be perfectly aligned and just the right shade to match any remaining natural teeth.
Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
Dental implants are a restorative dental treatment, particularly suitable for patients who may have missing, decayed or broken/chipped teeth.
The ideal candidate is an adult with healthy gums, who is healthy enough for surgery.
Using dental implants gives you a predictable result, as you will work together with your dentist to design exactly what your new smile will look like before your procedure. At Mingara Dental & Implant Centre, our team will assess you carefully to ensure that implant treatment is the best option to help you reach your smile goals.
Why TEETH ON IMPLANTS® is the preferred implant option
We have chosen to offer the TEETH ON IMPLANTS® system to our patients because we believe it’s the best option in the market right now. Not only is it performed by highly qualified and experienced implant experts, you can also rest easy knowing that it’s a comfortable surgery with sedation available.
We use Digital Smile Design to create your new smile prior to treatment, utilising the most advanced design and scanning technology available, ensuring there’s no unsightly gap at the gum line. We offer as many implants as required to ensure your full arch is secure, at no additional cost, and there’s also no extra charge for bone grafting
Read the TEETH ON IMPLANTS® FAQ’s with Dr David Bassal to learn more.
We’re passionate about implant dentistry!
We’re lucky that two of our dentists are also Founders of the Australasian Implant Academy (AIA), a prestigious academy helping other dentists to learn implantology. So these guys know their stuff!
- Dr David Bassal is a founder of the Central Coast Implant Institute, performing regular surgery at Brisbane Waters Private Hospital for both implants and complex surgical treatments. He has helped pioneer digital scanning for full arch teeth on implants – a world first!
- Dr Ned Restom is a pioneer and leader in the field of implant dentistry. He’s completed accreditation through the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, completed the Master Series in Implant Dentistry at the Brenner Institute, the Master Series in Implantology at the California Implant Institute, and has recently received the Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI), one the highest achievements in the field of Implant surgery!
What if the dentist makes me anxious?
Not only do we offer convenient in-chair sleep dentistry and sedation, we are also work with some of the best anaesthetists and nurses on the Central Coast. We’re changing the way people view dentists!
Cost breakdown of dental implants
Every patient is different and has unique needs, but the cost of TEETH ON IMPLANTS® to replace a full set of upper or lower teeth starts at $19,800. Note that single implants will be less, and payment plan options are available.
If you’re looking for a more cost-effective option, we also offer implant retained dentures, which combine the benefits of both dental implants and dentures. These can work as a great stop-gap while you save up to afford TEETH ON IMPLANTS® dental implants.
To determine suitability and obtain a quote, please organise an assessment with one of our dental implant experts.
Mingara Dental & Implant Centre, leaders in dental implants
Patients across the Central Coast choose Mingara Dental & Implant Centre for their dental implants, thanks to our fully qualified dentists, state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional standard of care.
Contact us to book a consultation you can smile about!
Contact the Mingara Dental Team to discuss a personalised treatment plan tailored to you.
Our team will respond to all enquiries within 24 – 48 hours